Lots of walking stuff

Sunday, 28 September 2025

Latrigg 23rd September 2025

 


Two days in the Lake District. I was going to meet up with Richard but unfortunately he couldn't make it. I arrived around 1:00 at the C&C site at Keswick. Long queue to get in the site but once I was in and sett the van up it was a lovely spot. A few hundred yards into the town centre. As a warm up walk for tomorrow's epic I decided on the there and back hike to the top of Latrigg.






Catbells with Kewick in the foreground






Some great views from the top. I had a play with the filters on the camera , therefore some different looking pics. 

A brilliant warm up walk. 5.8 miles. Had a lovely evening and good sleep in the van.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dove Dale 7th July 2026

  The car park at Dove Dale is now run by NT which is much better than before. Headed up past the stepping stones and after a couple of mile...