Lots of walking stuff

Sunday, 21 August 2022

Crich 28th July 2022

 WIth on-going problems with my heels on long walks I have mostly been doing 4 - 6 miles a day locally usually with 2 - 3 daog walks. This was the first time for a while to up it to 8 miles with the walk I have done many times before. Anticlockwise - Whatstandwell to Crich via the Cromford canaal and Crich chase. 


I was a bit achy at the end but no real problems.






Pics taken using my phone.

About 8 miles. Nice to test out the heels and ankles. I'll do a bigger one soon before any planning for the Cumbria Way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dove Dale 7th July 2026

  The car park at Dove Dale is now run by NT which is much better than before. Headed up past the stepping stones and after a couple of mile...