Lots of walking stuff

Tuesday, 25 January 2022

Smalley - Denby 9th December 2021 and 13th January 2022

 This was  local walk I haven't done before , so it was nice to do something to the West of the village.




I downloaded the map as an offline map to my phone, so the navigation was quite straightforward. When I had tried this previously I had used a 30 year old paper map, and some of the initial paths are poorly maintained and signed.










Very enjoyable walk, which I repeated on 13th Jan 2022,



lovely walking stick - xmas present from Jake and Aleks




This will now be a regular walk, and I am looking forward to doing it in warmer , dryer weather.

Approx 2.5 miles



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dove Dale 7th July 2026

  The car park at Dove Dale is now run by NT which is much better than before. Headed up past the stepping stones and after a couple of mile...